CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
Please note that artists attendance as well as all schedules including, but not limited to, workshops, seminars, masterclasses, classes, shows, parties and competition are subject to change.
MASTERCLASS / BOOTCAMPS
Masterclass participants must hold a Full Pass.
IMPORTANT: Early bird passes, discounted passes and special deals can not be transferred.
Passes can be transferred to another holder. Transfer request must be done via email up to 4 weeks prior to the event. An admin fee of $50 is payable at the time of transfer.
Passes can be transferred to the following year. Transfer request must be done via email up to 4 weeks prior to the event. An admin fee of $50 is payable at the time of transfer.
REFUNDS / TRANSFERS
If the event is cancelled
Every attendee will be entitled to either: (1) transfer their pass to the following years SSMC event or (2) a refund of the amount paid upon request. Transfer & refund requests must be done via email within 30 days after the last day of the scheduled event the pass relates to. Requests submitted after this date will not be considered. An admin fee of $50 is payable at the time of transfer or refund.
If you cannot attend (due to Covid)
The SSMC is acting in good faith and will transfer passes when a transfer request is submitted based on any matters related to Covid-19. Your full pass will be transferred to the following years SSMC event. An admin fee of $50 is payable at the time of transfer. If you bought your pass through your dance school, your dance school will be the one to issue the refund on behalf of SSMC. Transfer requests must be done via email within 30 days after the last day of the scheduled event the pass relates to. Requests submitted after this date will not be considered.
- Wristbands must be worn securely on wrist at all times during the event. Anyone with no wristband may be asked to leave the event.
- Wristband replacement: if you require a new wristband, you must present your broken wristband in order to get it replaced. Replacement fee is $30 to be paid at the time of replacement.
- SSMC will NOT replace lost wristbands you will be asked to buy a new pass should you wish to attend the event.
- Wristbands are NOT-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE at the event.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- If your wristband is removed by event security or staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticket holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event security or staff.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
ALLOWING US TO USE YOUR IMAGE
We sometimes film and/or photograph workshops, classes, rehearsals, shows parties and other activities during the event. It is possible that you will appear in these materials. By attending the event, you allow us the unrestricted right and permission to use your image in printed or digital promotional materials including, but not limited to: websites, social media, flyers, banners and videos.
A single booth includes:
• One Full Pass that can only be used by the booth hirer and is not transferable
• One Exhibitor Pass that can be given to anyone nominated by the booth hirer. Please note that the exhibitor pass does not allow the nominated pass holder to compete and/or perform.